g-force racing axle and asr a-arms setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
the g-force is adjustable from 2 to 4 inches, and the asr a-arms are only extended 2 inches more than stock!! to get the best handling and a better stable ride. should i have the axle adjusted to 2 or 4 inches??? also would a pair of works AT steeler shocks work pretty good with this setup???????

I have the G-Force.....the axle should already be 2" wider than stock then your spacers will put it to 4".....i have mine extended all the way,taking corners is nothing i barely have to shift to hit some hard corners..I really didnt notice much of a difference from 2 to 4...besides getting through some tighter areas in the woods..now i just need the wider front end..soon i hope!

Hope i can give ya a little help!

When you get +2 a-arms that means 2 inches on each side. Not sure if you knew but just wanted to clarrify that. So it actually adds a total of 4. I had +2 a-arms and the G Force axle and it handled like a champ with some nice shocks up front. I wouldnt suggest stock shocks at all with +2 arms

ya probably... because if they hook up to the stock a-arms then they should hook up to the +2 a-arms..

Latest posts

Back