Full HMF exhaust!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger1997

Reaction score
I have purchased a 2002 yfm warrior 350 from a close friend wih a feshly rebulit top end and a FULL HMF PIPE!!! I know many people say its not possible but it seems to be. No other signs of another make, just seems to fit (header and silener) togather perfectly! Check it out it was expensive $450-550 depending on several things but this puppy barks!!

cant be the right pipe. i looked and looked in spite of whats been said here. really want to see some pics

doesn't hmf make one for something else based off the warrior like a raptor or big bear etc?

The only full systems I know of are Procircuit, Biggun, FMF, DG, Curtis sparks and Barkers, Ive never seen a full HMF for the Warrior and Raptor 350's.

Edit, Cobra use to make some full systems also

Last edited:
cant be the right pipe. i looked and looked in spite of whats been said here. really want to see some pics

its golden in color and uses the stock pipe guard, somebody here said HMF made a different pipe for somebody else. That may be true but I know I have seen then for sale in the past, forgot what they call them but will pot a pic when I get home shortly!

a buddy of mine has a full on his 250ex. you can get fulls for the yfz. many other bikes you can but seems the general consensus is the 350 headers are perfect for these machines. but then i wonder whats going on with that barkers header. wonder if its just a polished up stocker though

You guys could be right but i took a closer look and it seems to have been custom built... Possibly cut open to fix a dent but it def doesnt look like a stock header. Somebody tell me how too post pics and ill do it lol

photobucket.com
or use attachments when your posting a reply. the paperclip icon

Ok i believe that its a yoshi header with a big mouth HMF muffler

Ok all i could fond in my phone was a pic that i cropped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 41
For sure looks like a stocker to me also, A very clean stock header no mud caked/burnt on it. Nothing wrong with having a stock header they perform fine, But you could always upgrade to a Powerbomb or one of Sparkys like said above.

Back