Forum Shirts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
I've been working on this for a while now but officially I'd like to launch this with everyone on here and get some input.

First off, I can't print white (for now), I am a digital printer. SO, best to have the designs on light colord shirts with dark print. White, Grey, light blue, ect.

I was thinking, Forum logo on front with tag ling under neath, center chest area.

On the back, some sort or imagery, vector style. OR some cool verbiage, slogan, saying, somthing like that on the back.

But anyways, I'm postint this because I want some of your ideas. As the good ones come in I'll mock up a few designs and we can get some WARRIOR swag! :slayer:

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
I think " warriors lead the way" would be cool as shit for a slogan. Or "wardogs never die" with a pic of a badass warrior's front end, 1st gen ofcourse, lol.

dprouse

Reaction score
I would say yfm350 logo on front and deadlast's bad ass avatar pic on the back. His warrior is the symbol for this forum in my opinion

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
dead last i do good on photoshop....if u want i can make the design and send it too you..also ill buy a shirt i always wanted on...
HAH, sure man. I'm open for anything right now. I use PS and the rest of the abobe suite everyday. Went to college for design, so my skillz are kinda up there but sure, i'd cool with seeing your all designs as well.

Just really want to get some basic ideas and I'll mock up some designs for yall.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Welp, I want some more idears. I'm more then willing to make these now that I am running my shop full time.

I got some plans, just need to make some mock-ups.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
Welp, I want some more idears. I'm more then willing to make these now that I am running my shop full time.

I got some plans, just need to make some mock-ups.

man make some cool ass shirts! show us what you can do and go from there! somebody will be willing to but what ever yu make so its not like you will be out any money.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Well, do you guys have any saying of phrases you would like me to use? I want to include the forum address/logo on the center front chest, and a saying on the back. What you guys think?

YAMAHAULER

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Works for me!

so when do us QOTM winners get our yfm350.com stickers?
just a little impatient I am...lol