Fng

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PineyPower

Reaction score
I recently picked up an 01 warrior that needed a little tlc and have been fixing up and riding it for a few months now. Been lurking on here planning upgrades and getting brushed up on common problems so I figured I'd pop on and introduce myself.
Right now the machine is basicly stock minus a few cosmetics and I'm hoping I can get the suspension upgraded before the whoops destroy what's left of my knees.
If anyone is in new jersey I guess shoot me a message if you want to help speed that process up but otherwise hello everyone!

Attachments

• 20230521_160136.jpg
    20230521_160136.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
Where are you riding in NJ? I`m from Central Jersey all the places I used to go down south are pretty much off limits now. I head out to PA or upstate NY to get my riding fix.

Budget friendly for sure, in my experience the more money you spend the less you want to hammer down on it. The plan is to either make my own a arms or modify something else to fit. Looking into options for the rear

I ride all over, got plenty of friends that live near trail heads. Yeah, most of jersey technically you aren't allowed to ride but the park rangers and such mostly have problems with large groups getting rowdy, they bust you when you go back to your trailer. Ride in, ride out
Where in PA do you ride? Love a change of scenery

I ride a bunch of places in PA. If I`m doing a weekend thing I`ll go to SSRT and some of the state trails close to there. Iv`e been to Rock Run a few times. If I`m doing a day trip I`ll go to AOAA or Lost Trails.

Back