FMF Powerbomb Header

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
Is there a big advantage to buying this header? I see it has a bubble like spot in it, I take it that's what makes it better? Also my FMF megamax doesnt have the baffles on it, didnt come with them when I bought it used. Am I losing power without them? Thanks

It might be worth the cost if you're looking for more top end power, but I think that's the only place the powerbomb gains power over the stock header. FMF claims the megamax makes more power with the discs on it, but I experimented with the megamax's plates when I had my recon and couldn't feel much of a difference between no plates and plates installed, only thing noticable was the sound. It could be different with the warrior though

Is there a big advantage to buying this header? I see it has a bubble like spot in it, I take it that's what makes it better? Also my FMF megamax doesnt have the baffles on it, didnt come with them when I bought it used. Am I losing power without them? Thanks

The powerbomb header is a **** LOAD lighter, looks, much better and is in fact designed for better flow over stock (10% better). You can tell when you examine the two - the FMF def. flows better then the stocker (stock header has some restrictive parts that the FMF doesn’t). As far as ride feel I noticed a very nice gain in the top/mid and a lower pleasant tone in my exhaust.

Back