FMF exhaust on 03 Wolvy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THill

Reaction score
Guys i've ran HMF's for along time and went back to a older White Bros. R4
for the past couple years and really like it alot, BUT as with the HMF it was loud.
With alot of parks ( and neighbors ) complaining about noise i thought i'd give the FMF a try on my Wolvy since i've had good results on my KDX bikes...
So far with a little over a hour of ride time on it ( all in 2wd )it seems to be doing pretty good. It doesn't seem to have ( IMO ) the low end bite as the HMF or the WB exhaust but it feels like it maybe rev'ing out abit more than the others, again this is my seat of the pants feeling and this may be differerent depending on what mods and tires being used on other machines...
As far as the sound it's WAY more quieter than the HMF or WB R4.
It has just a little more bark than the stock muffler but nothing that should cause anyone to fuss about noise....
IMHO this would be a good aftermarket exhaust for someone just wanting to make mild mods to their Wolvy and keep the noise down and get alittle bit more out of the machine...Hope info is helpful......src="[URL]http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/TLHill_01/03%20Wolverine/100_0991.jpg[/URL]" border="0" alt="FMF muffler"></a>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back