Floating A Wolverine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johndeere_g

Reaction score
I don't know how I did it but I floated the front and went through this pond! I'll try it again and try to get a better picture, we just got a new camera.
PICT0178.jpg

A few tips I have picked up... one may sound stupid but keeps the front end up resonably well. Down where the oil cooler is push in a deflated basketball in around the frame area, Begin to fill the basketball with air as it is in the bike, Make sure you watch all the parts though so that it doesnt brake anything. Once the ball is full and siting in there tight, There is enough bouyence that it will actully keep the front end up and out of the water a bit more.

With my winch in there it would be kinda tight. I put my winch there and relocated my oil cooler behind the frame rails. I may have enough for a football!

Let me know how the turns out, I did some digging and I also seen a few people buying pool noodels and putting them through the frame and slicing them open so you could put them around the racks an what not

Back