flaws?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
hey guys on a quad this sweet there has to be a good side and a bad side if there is can you post it so i know what to look out for?

thks

He's only 14, cut him a break. :cool:

It's an '02 Warrior 350.

He's a little excited about getting it. We picked it up last night and I haven't seen hiime since!!! ;D

Congrats on the new quad. I could only imagine of owning a quad at 14. Flaws...I haven't noticed any yet.

Congrats on the new quad. I could only imagine of owning a quad at 14. Flaws...I haven't noticed any yet.

That's what we want to hear!

As for owning one at 14......he's gotta share it with Dad!! ;D

i got one 4 my 13th b day but iv been begging since i was 5 and as for flaws u need a prodesign to take the lid off :mad: but thats bout it watch out 4 the power

If that is all the is involved is sharing, then I wish my dad would have signed me up years and years ago.

If that is all the is involved is sharing, then I wish my dad would have signed me up years and years ago.

Well, there's a little more to it than that, but we'll both enjoy it!!

;D ;D ;D

yes the worrior/ raptor 350 are the best trail bikes so far i think... the 2 things i really dont like is its a little skiny lol not wide enough so it is a little pain it the butt to take turns very fast..... and you have so much power and then you get used to it and you want more ALOT more.. lol like me

In my opinion the ultimate trail quad is the KFX-700 by far!

I like the 350 for trails. If anything I'd go to a 660 or predator. I like reverse, so the 450 s are out and I like gears so the KFX is out. The only ones I've riddenwith that impressed me at all were the rappys and predators.

is the kfx 700 manual??? ive been wondering all this time .. but n/e ways i think a 700 is a little too much power for tight trails... but thats my opinion

well you dont want a ton of power trying to go thro tight trails... and olny keep it in 1st or 2nd.... other than that its balls to the wall

I heard the Z's and KFX's are very god trail bikes too, also my freinds 400ex is awsome in trails.

Back