Finally

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
My motor is finally getting what it deserves, a whole rebuild. lol , Its getting bored out, new crank bearing, connecting rod, piston assembly, probably a port and polish and.... I think thats all. So ya I think I might be selling it afterwards. I don't really want to because it will be a while before I get another 4wheeler.

You must be a fool if you're thinking about selling it after getting it fixed!!! That engine work is going to cost just as much as the quad is worth!!! If you wanted another quad you should have just parted this one out, you'd get more out of it that way.

You will not get back what you put into it guaranteed!! Unless your gonna keep it for awhile , don't bother.

yes lol I know I wont get nearly nothing for how much money we put into it. Thats also why I want to keep it after this. And plus it will have pretty much new insides, so what else is supposed to go on it? Maybe the CDI box I think isnt very good or the battery. But I would like to keep it and some day do a frame powercoat and I would like to get a banshee rear shock because I have banshee fronts and I like them better than the warriors.

But were acutally getting a good deal on all the engine work! To ship the motor to quebec(where it is getting worked on) its like 6 or 8 bucks. We calculated some of the costs just not the port and polish and it would probably be like around $500. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

6-8 dollar to ship a motor, holy crap, that is a good deal, but still a waste of money cause your never getting the money back

6-8 bucks to quebec is really wrong, theres no way unless sum1 is sneaking it on a plane for you or something.

Ya..the 6 to 8 $ thing isnt happening. When ya calculated it you must have left out the weigth factor.

he must be a crackhead then, you shure he didnt say 60-80?

Back