Finally got my 2006 Raptor 350 SE!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Finally I got my 2006 Raptor 350 SE after waiting 4.5 months, but he it's here. ;D :cool:
Man this thing is a blast, it's just sweet.
Love the colors man really great, I post some pics as soon as I figure out how to do this. :cool:

Awsome man. Mine is an 05 SE and I love it. Now start savin fot that pipe and filter. ;)

Here they are. All I can say is SWEEEEEEEET!
Raptor_SE_004.jpg

Raptor_SE_003.jpg

Raptor_SE_002.jpg

Raptor_SE_001.jpg

Your welcome, friend. Email your pics to me anytime. Or ask and I'll help you all I can, but it's no problem for me to do it.

Thanks Kreed 5821 really fast man. Great :)

I hope you guys like my new toy :p, It only drove about 5 miles today from the dealership to my house but tomorrow I'm really going to enjoy the ride cause my boss :cool: isn't going to see me till Monday!!! ;D
(If he is lucky!!!!) :)

You're welcome, friend, I was in the chat room when you emailed me. If you haven't already, download the chat and talk to some of the cool fellers on here.

Be careful, hope ya got a helmet and chest protector!

Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!

Be careful, hope ya got a helmet and chest protector!

Kreed the Safety Monitor of YFM350

It started allready today,

Had to put on some mini turnsignal lights and a horn to make my 2006 rappy street legal, it worked out very nice if I have to say so myself.
All the accessories I used where from K&S (black horn, mini turn signal lights and switch).
The switch is great only 2cm wide so it fits easy and looks like it comes stock on the bike.
The K&S switch has a kill button (used as a horn button) and lightswitch Hi/Lo (used as turn signal left/ turn signal right).
And the dealer said it couldn't be done. Ye right!!

I hope you guys like the 2006 SE colors.

Ok, take care guys

Back