fender flares

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinned96

Reaction score
Has anyone made a set of fender flares for their Wolverine? Im wondering whats the best material to use

im not sure how well it would look on a wolvy but we have used the black, plastic lawn edging for fender flares on our jeeps before....easy to shape and we would just pop rivit it into place........

Any pictures of the fender flares

I would appreciate a few pics of the fender flares this wolverine will completely soak the rider from head to toe with out them on.

I made flaps all around with old rubber reinforced factory conveyor belt. It's a little heavy, but it's flexible and rigid. I attached it with a 2" overlap and bolted it on. The plastic fenders have held up to heavy trail use with no deforming or tearing. they keep me completely dry. They stick out aprox. 3", I had to bracket the front outer corners because I made them wide. My friend has a grizzly with factory fender extenders and they only stick out about 1" and don't do s**t.

I've got the same issue soaked head to toe, I find a rainsuit works

Any new info on this topic? I found some universal flair material on Amazon and I was wondering about giving it a try. Has anyone fastened their extenders or flaps through the plastic body?

Back