Extended air box snorkle for yamaha warrior???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarolusRex98

Reaction score
There are extended snorkles that come from airboxes for going in deeper water, i wanna put some on my warrior, ive seen them befor they come out the front fenders and look like stacks on a truck, does anyone know how i could do that to my warrior, and the picture shows what they look like on a diferent quad, and different style...

Last edited:
Take some black pvc pipe and run it off your airbox

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

You can put snorkels as long as you want on a warrior but you take it in deep water like 4x4s goin you'll stall cause you fried all your electrics... so you need to warerproof all the electronics too. And you'll need to route the crankcase vent to the airbox too. These quads aren't made to go in deep water dude. I wouldn't try to.

Probably gonna have to get something else to do that deeper water stuff with. Something with higher ground clearance and mud tread tires. 4wd is what I'd go with. My quad is not a warrior, and I'm still pretty cautious about what I go through since I'm 2wd.

Probably gonna have to get something else to do that deeper water stuff with. Something with higher ground clearance and mud tread tires. 4wd is what I'd go with. My quad is not a warrior, and I'm still pretty cautious about what I go through since I'm 2wd.

Yeah i agree with you and alex, im still gonna put it on but watch out for deep water, on a diffrent note did you name your profile from playing too much fallout???

You can never play too much fallout dude. It was one of the best storyline games I've played.

Actually been a long time since I played the hell out of it. It's a sweet game though.

Back