EVERYBODY READ THIS!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmfwarrior21

Reaction score
Ok Warrior owners we are going to start a donation to get Warrior race hoods made. They will be somewhat like a 250r Scooped racing hood Death will accept paypal and money order donations even cash if you could spare it. The reason for this is we need to pay to have a mold made to make the hoods which will be upwards of 2000 bucks this has to be a joint effort of all Warrior owners to have this made so we can keep our identity as Warrior owners and not have to be look alike riders with YFZ/Raptor racing plastics. We are going to look into this very deeply and post all the information we can even if you dont race imagine how nice a different style hood would look id much rather have a race hood with Warrior plastics then a race hood with YFZ plastics.If you are in tell us so Death will post his address and paypal account information ASAP.

Also if you are unwilling to send a donation which is understandable do the right thing and annoy the **** out of Maier tell them about how much money they would make an why the **** they would offer pink plastics and not a Warrior 250r Racing hood there e-mail and phone number is below. C'mon guys lets get it going ;D

[email:52xlas9o][email protected][/email:52xlas9o]
(530) 272-9036

Anyway to post some sort of picture as to what it may look like? And I agree that they would profit off of this very easily. There are many warriors in the world. I would love to help in any way, but I would like to see what I would be spending money on first.

Anyway to post some sort of picture as to what it may look like? And I agree that they would profit off of this very easily. There are many warriors in the world. I would love to help in any way, but I would like to see what I would be spending money on first.

W3RD!!!!

I would agree, we need a design to go by, not just a shitty sketch or something. We have to know what exactly we want maier to make before we kick them in the balls! ;D I have mechanical desktop and many versions of cad to make a design if everyone needs me to.

hood.jpg

Hey fucksticks, I began a design on mechanical desktop as a starting point for maier or whoever else can make the **** for us. A buddy of mine is starting a plastic company of his own with some other people, so we may have ourselves a producer. ;D ;D ;D

yo emailed mair and called they were liek well see wat we can do but ya im going to see my naibor makes molds see wat he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back