Elkas are on!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
For those of you who asked for pictures of the elkas I have posted a few in The Elite section under my name! Check em' out!

[quote:9c0ojep7].....man.. not so very nice way to treat some cash

?[/quote:9c0ojep7]

He meant ohlins would be a wiser choice!!! lol ;D ;D ;D

Ohlins are made in Sweden or some **** right? Elka's are made in Canada wtf what happened to good old american **** like my Works or PEP or Custom Axis c'mon guys gotta support the economy here hahaha

You got the top 3 shocks, Elka, Axis, and Pep, then you have ohlins, works, etc. Axis costs like 2 grand and pep takes 6 months, so whats left? ELKA BITCHES

You got the top 3 shocks, Elka, Axis, and Pep, then you have ohlins, works, etc. Axis costs like 2 grand and pep takes 6 months, so whats left? ELKA BITCHES

Arriba las Elkas!

The ohlins have to be reworked in the U.S., so that's close enough to supporting our economy! ;D As for being ugly I wouldn't say that, they aren't the dull black and red like elkas and with a crappy peg style ride height adjustment!!! ;D ;) You should of got axis shocks, that way you would be the only one with them. Elkas seem to be too much of a fad nowadays... ;D

The ohlins have to be reworked in the U.S., so that's close enough to supporting our economy! ;D As for being ugly I wouldn't say that, they aren't the dull black and red like elkas and with a crappy peg style ride height adjustment!!! ;D ;) You should of got axis shocks, that way you would be the only one with them. Elkas seem to be too much of a fad nowadays... ;D

Lies... :cool:

Back