Edelbrock carb problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namelesskilla

Reaction score
my NEW Edelbrock carb runs great then runs to rich or to lean and i have adjusted the mixture and theres no air leaks i need HELP

when does it run rich or lean? when its sitting idleing or when your riding it?

it runs on point at idle then when i am ridein it runs lean sometimes then others rich i am lost lol and the over flow line drips only when it been ridein for a little bit any clue???

If you can't figure anything out, call edelbrock. They have good customer service and should help you figure it out.

they told me to take it apart and clean it out so i did but i'll find out tomm. if that was the problem they said sometimes from that fac. they get a little bit of plastic stuff inside of it so it might of been stickin something open but we'll see tomm. i hope, i'll let you guys know what happens(by the way this site is the **** iam new memeber a few of u guys have been big help) thanx

how much top end speed will i lose if i go to a 12 tooth? and will it give me that much bottom end (i know it has nothing to do with this convo about the carb)

I doubt you needed to take it apart in the first place, to me it sounds like you might have too big a needle in try one size smaller and do all the checks from there. Dave

how much top end speed will i lose if i go to a 12 tooth? and will it give me that much bottom end (i know it has nothing to do with this convo about the carb)
Death did a good sproket tutorial thread in the tutorial section. Check it out and it will answer your question.

its runnin like a beast but still dripin from the over flow line........ how do you go about gettin the big bear oil cooler set up??

i think it might be a needle too... now i think about it uz i got the mid size needle and i got the mixture nut the leanest i can get it and its the best it ever ran but it still drips a little out of the over flow i going to change the needle tomm. b4 work but wont be able to test it any time soon

so its doing the same thing diping.... i called edel the are sending me a new seat and float we'll see then

Told ya, just need a little patients and learn how to tune it. Check the spark plug, thats a good indication weather it's running good or not.

Latest posts

Back