eBay Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warrior is bad ass. The rims wouldn't look so bad if they wouldn't have put balloons on them. I wonder what the turning radius is on that thing.

but what the hell is the point of doing that? Maybe if you put lower profile tires on it would look better, but it would still be useless for any kind of off road riding. Maybe somewhere that riding on the road is legal, but that's the only way I could justify doing that.

You have to copy the link then paste it in your browser. There is a space bewteen at the end of the link in your browser. The end of the link should look like "ViewItem" not "View Item".

Yeah it is pretty much pointless, however if I had the money to blow I would buy a quad and put rims on it. But that is just me.

my buddy used to have this suzuki gsx 750 bike with a home made frame and 4 truck tires on it, it kinda looked like that one does, gay

yeah i dont like that, it looks good, but that about all...i think a set of beadlocks or c-series would look better, something thats functional

Back