Eastern PA???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea im in northeast phila...where do you ride at? I lost my spot and am dying to ride again...

You guys should check out Reading Anthracite Company they sell permits to ride on their land they have a lot of property.

Finally someone in the Philly area!! Whats good in the neigborhood. Im so ***** tired of ridin the airport, even six-ply tires are no match for the trash down there

Im in morrell right near the n.e. Airport... Hit me up with a pm when u wanna do some riding

I may be riding at dixon miller this weekend if anyone is looking to go lmk...

its a dcnr park on rt 115 pretty good trail, but kinda rocky... directly across the street from pocono raceway

Sounds like a nice day trip. My buddy's getting some work done on his CR but wants to get out one of these weekends. I'll see when I can free up a day and maybe we can all hook up for a ride.

headin to dirty jersey tomorrow. some place everyone refers to as the pit. should be fun as long as we dont get pinched by the fuzz.

Aside from that any of you eastern PA riders wanna make a day trip to Hazelton. A buddy I work with tells me its an awsome time.

I live by Hazleton,u can even park by my house. U dont have to worry about stuff disappering because I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Let me know we can set something up.

have you guys heard of fenoffs blue mt club .. it looks like a cool place to ride .. I will be there this summer

ive heard of it and know where its at but ive never been there. its only 20 minutes from my house. Have you been there before? how much is it to get in?

Back