DRW: Building a 4Valve 374cc Warrior Motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as i have the key.. or the key to yours :evilface:

sure you can ride it, Scott, Pat, and Levi have already been just short of begging me to ride it lol so sure have at it! just dont break it.

Contrary to what you may think, I'm not as excited to ride it as you may think. I'm more concerned about getting mine together. lol

HAH, kewl. Of course you can ride the mad cow too if yah want.

I meant time alone as in me and your quad, dark room, sexy music, some wine........you get the picture.

How did I know that was coming^^^.

Yea I bet you will! Lol I wont ride all out because i have a race the next weekend so I really cant break it, its even a home race at my favorite track! But if ya wanna ride it sure im not afraid of you breaking anything, if i ain't broke it you probably wont

and you obviously haven't seen my busted parts pile lol I cant say how far that things been pushed, the motor will hold all the way to 11k and it will pull it in 4th, and its been flipped and cartwheeled North of 10 times with me on it.

do a couple warm up runs first! gosh even the Canadians know that Geez

i used to be that way but ive gotten everything on mine about bullet proof

Man I wanna see how this turns out what dunes are you gonna hit up with it 1st??

Probably little Sahara, its almost impossible to get a room to go to Kermit, im dying to ride Kermit! That white sand! Smooth as glass! Never rains! All those bowls and blows! And man the jumps! I cant say howmany jumps ive found out there! Oh man I ready to go! Lol but I cant till after this one is built and a week we ain't out raceing, what dunes you closest to?

I am half way between kermit and LS.......LS is so much better in my opinion I can barley get to 3rd gear at kermit on my rap and that was when it was just a big three set up.

Kermit is just a different style I guess. I dont care for speed but I love to jump and carve and Kermit has it. I guess we should plan a dune trip and see what this hybrid motor builds!

I would love to see how the hybrid does , lets goto LS since you would have more area to work with and be able to get some WOT runs

Sounds like a plan! Im gonna have Sahara sand sports dino it and the 2valve after I get it dialed in. Im hoping that I can start at the bottom of any dune and start up it shifting gears going up, I couldn't quite do it last time. But I should with that motor.! On a good note I got a call from cv4 they have the trans now and after it gets back and I put this motor together, then i can really start turning gears on this motor!

Back