do I need all 14 wires going to the cdi nox

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbydog

Reaction score
do I need the battery and what can i get rid of and still run. I have cdi but the plugs are cut off who does that.need help please

There were I believe 7 generations of this quad. You would need to list the year to be more specific on which CDI. These quads had very minimal wiring on them to begin with so you most likely need every wire. Why would you remove wires? Seems silly to me.

There were I believe 7 generations of this quad. You would need to list the year to be more specific on which CDI. These quads had very minimal wiring on them to begin with so you most likely need every wire. Why would you remove wires? Seems silly to me.
It's a 99 warrior 350 I have everything but the two plugs for the cdi don't know what type of cdi its supposed to be a OEM part need a pin digram or something to show me what wire goes where thank you

It's a 99 warrior 350 I have everything but the two plugs for the cdi don't know what type of cdi its supposed to be a OEM part need a pin digram or something to show me what wire goes where thank you

You are very lucky to have a 99. 1997 to 2001 were (to my knowledge) the mass-produced years of the warrior 350. You might be better just replacing the harness. Im sure someone on facebook marketplace has one for under $100. No more headaches! haha.

Latest posts

Back