DIGITAL CAMERA????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
can someone help me on find a good digital camera price range with like $100-$200.. like osmeone who knows quite a bit on this stuff. i found a camera im intrested in but i m not sure if its good heres the link..

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=storefronts&category=digital_cameras&subcat1=six_mp&catLevel=2&product_code=901475

or this one

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=storefronts&category=digital_cameras&subcat1=see_all&catLevel=2&product_code=901470
(copy paste the whole links)

tell me wht you think.... or if you have a good digital camera can you tell me wht kind and possibly post your videos if you have some thanks - king

pelphrey

Reaction score
I got an optimus 4 in 1 camera. Its a camera with 3 different flashes, a video camera, an audio recorder, and also a mp3 player. You can pick them up at radio shack. I also got a 256mb SD memory card. With the picture size set at the smallest (which is still a very nice size) and quality turned down some it can store 2000+ pictures. And with the memory card it can take 7 minutes of video. I am about to upgrade my memory card to a 512Mb SD card which I would assume will hold 4000+ pictures.

Here is the link:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2143006&cp=2032055&f=Taxonomy%2FRSK%2F2032055&categoryId=2032055&kwCatId=2032055&kw=optimus&parentPage=search

For the price this is a really good camera. I have dropped it many times and it still functions properly and the screen is still nice and strong.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
do you have any vids of it? thats mostly what i want is for video... and clear photos

pelphrey

Reaction score

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
how much did you spend on that?? the image quilty is purty good. . wht mega pixel is it??

06yfm350

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Digimax A502 that takes high quality pics, i never used the video feature yet but im guessing it is good. Search it up cuz im not typing all the info out on it.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Yeah your best bet would be to goto the link and look there. But in my own opinion it is a really good camera for the price.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
yeah thats wht i did lol.... the video image looks really good too.. but the camera is in a weird shape.. i want to use this camera for like onboard camera on my quad and possibly a helment cam

pelphrey

Reaction score
Well actually it is the perfect shape to attempt to use it as a helmet cam. Just keep the screen closed. But you would want a "normal" shaped camera to put it in your quad somewhere. Well unless you attached the camera to the tripod and mounted that somehow.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
cuz i dont wanna spend that much on just a littel camera like that... i want a camera i can use of many diffrent things.... videos and pictures.....

pelphrey

Reaction score
Yeah I saw a helmet cam in the new maxim magazine for $120 but you have to have the helmet for it to mount to. Website for both are: www.oregonscientific.com, redprotection.com

The tripod is 6 or 7 inches. Not 3 feet. LOL

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
Yeah I saw a helmet cam in the new maxim magazine for $120 but you have to have the helmet for it to mount to. Website for both are: www.oregonscientific.com, redprotection.com

The tripod is 6 or 7 inches. Not 3 feet. LOL
you cant extend it??? oh dont matter to me i wont even use the tripod

speedped79

Reaction score
i got the aipek or w/e from circuit city it was on sale for 60 but is now like 80 its wat i used to record all my vids and pics that r on this site i also have a 256mb sd card i can hold like 1000 4mp pics and moree of lower size and can have 90-125 min of vid depending on wat size its also a mp3 player web cam digi cam and camcorder