Did stator, ignition coil, CDI, new plug, checked wiring harness.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEALB

Reaction score
Still no spark. I'm totally stumped with this thing, I’ve tried/checked everything, ohmed out wires, nothing I do seems to work, I'm not even getting any spark what so ever now. Bought an aftermarket stator, same ohm as stock one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.06FE7115-6CFC-41AB-9546-0C43B60F51B0.jpeg

Take the sparkplug cap off and see if you get a spark straight out of the wire, be sure to hold the wire close to your motor or frame. i've seen bad sparkplug caps. Let us know, i'm a old honda, yamaha, kawasaki and suzuki mechanic. i just haven't been on this forum in along time. I still have my 2002 yamaha warrior just have not rode in along time. My warrior has the big bear oil cooler assembly on it. good luck with the sparkplug cap. let me know if it worked or not.

Well it was definitely the CDI; original was junk, the first used “working” one I bought was junk, but the last one worked!

I also think the starting circuit relay is bad, because it won't turn over with the kill switch in the on position, I have to jump the solenoid with a screw driver. Super weird how it will turn over with the kill switch in the off position, but not in the on.

Those are the tie rod ends for your steering. You should be able to search 87 warrior 350 ball joints on ebay or Google and have them come up for sale. They thread into the a arms.

Ok, thanks. I wasn’t able to find any on ebay (believe it or not) but I understand FRAP makes some, otherwise need to go OEM. Looks like they are $40 and change each.

Latest posts

Back