deep water wet stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironfist104

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has a water sensitive wolverine? Mine get wet it stop almost running. If it stalls out it takes for ever to start it again. Just seeing if it's only mine that reps this.

The only issue I have had with mine was problems with the starter solinoid. When it got wet it kept sending power to the starter making it continuously crank. I went through and put dielectric grease on all my connection and it seems to have worked. Just a tought on something for you to try.

Nope my selenoid is fine it's like the timing geos wanky or something like that...

Iron I think you missed my point. I would take all the connection apart that you can find and put dielectic grease on them including in your spark plug boot. It may help keep the water out of a connection causing your problem. I would like to beable to tell you witch connection to do but I do not have a clue. I greased all mine I could get to.

Ya I did all that been fighting this bike for a couple years. I think I finally nailed it down I took the whole body off and removed most of the electrical tape off here and there where I could get at it. And I found two wires that where twisted together and had worn the sheating off just enough to short out when wet they where right on the plug that goes to the pulse coil and generator....doing this for a while fried the pulse coil....so I just ordered a new unit should be comming Tuesday. I'm hoping this is it....I also tried all the other vital components on my big bear same year ie. Cdi, rectifier ignition coil the big bear ran fine so all that stuff is good...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back