DAM IT!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
Something broke again that is keeping me from riding(something fails like once a month). First of all my tire popped and I don't know if I can put a patch on it or not. But more importantly, my engine is making a very nasty sound it's like a ticking, I'm not sure where its coming from, my dad says the transmission, but I thouhgt it was bad crank bearings or rings or the valves, not the transmission. I dunno my dad doesnt want to take it apart. I'm gunna drain the oil(brand new Castrol 20w 50 motorcycle) and look at the filter. The ******* sucks balls. lol the good thing is my nerfs are on their way here.

I think it's my stator, I put my whole hand over the case where the stator is and it was rumbling a little. I drained the oil and there was a little bit of case shavings. Also my battery hasnt been charging like every once in a while my battery would go dead. I will try and test my stator to see if its bad.

That sucks man, you seem to have the worst luck with yours. I don't think it could be your stator, they don't make contact with any moving parts, and when they go bad your battery would discharge. They make automotive stethescopes that you can use to try pinpointing where the sound is coming from, wherever the ticking is the loudest is probably where the problem lies. That's the best advice I can give you without tearing it apart piece by piece until you come across a defective part.

About the tire - if you can't plug the leak, you could get a tube installed in it. My cousin has a holeshot with a 2 inch slice in it, and it's still holding air with the tube.

That sucks man, you seem to have the worst luck with yours. I don't think it could be your stator, they don't make contact with any moving parts, and when they go bad your battery would discharge. They make automotive stethescopes that you can use to try pinpointing where the sound is coming from, wherever the ticking is the loudest is probably where the problem lies. That's the best advice I can give you without tearing it apart piece by piece until you come across a defective part.

About the tire - if you can't plug the leak, you could get a tube installed in it. My cousin has a holeshot with a 2 inch slice in it, and it's still holding air with the tube.

ya lol i do have pretty bad luck with my warrior. But thanks for all your help i appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back