CWR 400cc Kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a guy on bluetraxx that's had the CWR 410cc kit on his warrior for a while and he didn't have any complaints about it. I'm thinking about getting the 400 this winter since I need a top end rebuild anyways. I might actually drive up to CWR and talk to them about how well it works. If they don't cost much more than my local shop i'll just get them to build the motor for me.

It looks to me like the straight 400 kit is just a bore and not a stroker, which has a much higher potential of overheating.

If you get the stroker it'll be easier since the cylinder will still have it's thickness, which means more aluminum to draw out the heat. Go for the hotrods crank or another setup, that'll be a little friendlier and give you a stronger crank and rod too, the one you're looking at is a modified OEM crank. Definately install a oil cooler once you have that **** on there, your motor will hold up much longer.

If you get the stroker it'll be easier since the cylinder will still have it's thickness, which means more aluminum to draw out the heat. Go for the hotrods crank or another setup, that'll be a little friendlier and give you a stronger crank and rod too, the one you're looking at is a modified OEM crank. Definately install a oil cooler once you have that **** on there, your motor will hold up much longer.

Box is right; when modding like this with any warrior the bottom end rod bearing becomes an issue with out a cooler!!!!

What kind of horsepower gain do you get from this kit?
I'm really wanting more power out of my raptor so I can hang with my buddies a little easier. Oh ya, and so I can smoke all other 400's. ;D

Latest posts

Back