cutting my fenders ****PICS UP***

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptorman

Reaction score
well i have my dad talked into cutting my fenders on my raptor 350. were both a little nervous because we dont want to mess up. ::) i think were going to do it tonight. but im not sure. ill post pics this weekend.

You can use a file to smooth the cut edges, hen use graduating sandpapers to get it super smooth.

once you get to a high enough grit you shouldn't even notice they were cut.

well were not doing it tonight. maybe sat. will it be hard to cut them witha dremal? like will it cut right through and be a bitch and not cut right? my dad knows what hes doing. but hes afraid hes gunna mess up and told me to ask.

Just take your time.

Any wainess yu can take care of with my method above.

Also, consider laying out one side, making a template- then flip it over for the other side.

Viola! perfect match!

well were not doing it tonight. maybe sat. will it be hard to cut them witha dremal? like will it cut right through and be a bitch and not cut right? my dad knows what hes doing. but hes afraid hes gunna mess up and told me to ask.
dremel will work fine ;)

I would use a table saw with a 16'' blade!!!!! Please understand that was a joke. Post pics when your done.

well were doing it on saturday. were not taking the headlights off or anything until winter is over. also ordered a couple parts tuesday night. i got the pro armor mx front bumper,tusk silver gas cap,tusk shift lever,and handlebar clamps.

well i have my dad talked into cutting my fenders on my raptor 350. were both a little nervous because we dont want to mess up. ::) i think were going to do it tonight. but im not sure. ill post pics this weekend.
Yea post some pics when u get them cut...because iam thinking of cuting my raptor 350 feders 2 one of this days.. ::)

I used a razor knife and it took about 30 minutes. I then sanded it down some with a sanding bit on a dremil tool. Its not perfect but it still looks good. Don't worry, even if you make some small errors you should be able to fix them.

fenders003.jpg

fenders008.jpg

fenders005.jpg

Back