Convincing freind to go warrior!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarolusRex98

Reaction score
My buddy has a banshee and he wants another bike, a 4-stroke, tha is nearly un-killable, and is still a nice bike, ya a warrior, but he wants a 400ex but scre honda (sorry honda fans) , so does anybody know how t swing him!!! HELP SOON!!! Thanks...

let him know about the info and help that can be given to him off this forum almost 24/7 by just asking questions or searching in the search tabs. I think that warriors have the largest dedicated followers of any atv made IMO

parts are relatively cheap compared to a HONDA and there is a nice amount of aftermarket performance and look good parts

The 400ex is a good bike. Can't go wrong with it or the Warrior. The warrior is way less expensive to mod, but, the Honda is getting to be the same. The EX will handle better, and has a better seated posistion (ergos). But, when it comes down to it, you can get a well taken care of Warrior for less then a beat up EX. The warrior can offer two ways to start it, the Honda only has electric. Any EX built before 05 will not have reverse, the Warrior can go in reverse while in any forward gear. Both are great bikes, the EX has it beat in some areas, but, with a little smart use of money, the Warrior can beat the EX in those areas.

Cosmetics aside and ergonomics in mind, I like my more rounded Raptor seat over the flatter Warrior seat. I can scoot my butt over and sit on the side of the raptor in the corners more comfortably than my bro-in-laws warrior he sold to lbjamm

tbh, the honda would be better if he has a banshee now. it will still be bullet proof just as the warrior is and it's a better start with better handling, suspension and power. plus 05+ models offer reverse. can't go wrong with either imo, but if it was me it'd be the honda.

Well lately 400ex's have been just as cheap as a good warrior around here. I'd probably pick one up to try, but I want a dirt bike instead of another quad.

Back