Chemline, lisbon Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffreys01WARRIOR

Reaction score
Fun place.... Not easy to find...put chemline lisbOn Ohio in YouTube and look at it...or over the summer Yankee lake is having an atv jamboree we can all ride ?

i be down for chem line,aint been there in a couple years. u got somewhere to park close by, dont need no trouble getting tickets.

umm....you can drive a car into chemline haha i did ;) so well park inside of chemline also...m posting a group for yankee atv jamboree day so we can all ride together in a warrior group haha

what has been done with the 8 foot ditch they had at the entrance?

Id be down to go but Ive never even heard of Libson Ohio, what part is it in? I live right next to wright patt

yea lisbon is a small country town its close to salem,ohio few min away. chemline is a banned riding area thats a stip mine they took down...now everyone rides there, the cops dug a huge ditch that swallowed my truck but we too a backhoe and filled it in with logs to support the dirt, my buddy drove his car in lol! its fun, also the yankee lake idea ill post later

Latest posts

Back