Check this out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
This is in the swap/sell forum on a hunting site here in GA:

Ok so I've got a 91 Yamaha Warrior 350. The starter clutch went bad in it. I took it to a Yamaha dealership and they took out the old flywheel and starter clutch with the tool and I replaced it with one off of ebay. Now I put it back together and it has no spark. I'm thinking either something came loose or maybe the flywheel is a little different(possibly from the wrong year). I don't know and I don't have the tool to take the flywheel back off. Don't have time to take it back to the dealer(or a truck till next week). It's in great shape. It's the black and red color scheme. Came and get it. $800 obo as is. I need it gone.
Give me a call to set something up. 770-330-1978.
Thanks,
Adrian

Wow. 800 obo sounds like a wonderful deal to me. Might as well go ahead and scoop that up for the youngin kreed :D

yeah who need a 50 cc anyways... lol get him a 350 he can handle it im sure :cool: go big or go home :p

lol...yeah, I can see that, a 50 lb boy on a warrior. He thinks he could handle though! If I had the cash, I'd sure go see it.

Yeah I wasn't saying buy it for him to ride right now. But at that price it would be nice to buy and to work on while he ages so he would have a bigger quad.

b 4 ya know it he'll be the nxt doug gust and make lots of money and you wouldnt have to work another day of you life lol

Back