Check out the border patrol

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
Warriors ;D
2006_05_16t204230_301x450_us_usa_im.jpg

ahhhh. i just posted that about 4 minutes before you! thats pretty cool though. kinda wonder why they arent using something that is liquid cooled down there though. i guess the warrior is just dependable.

ha ha ha. yeah looks like it might be fun to do it, but it bet its hotter than **** down there. especially in those black suit things, looks like they are padded or something. mount an automatic machine gun on the front to take out fence jumpers and youre set! lol

my only questions are: 1. are they stock? (probably) 2. how much is they pay? (if its more than $8.10/hour + gas and supplies im there!) 3. what is the temperature down there? and finally 4. would i get to run over/shoot any illegals and mount their heads on the wall? lol

I know what job i want when im 18..lol. I'm surprised that they are using warriors and not some sort of Utility quad.

my only questions are: 1. are they stock? (probably) 2. how much is they pay? (if its more than $8.10/hour + gas and supplies im there!) 3. what is the temperature down there? and finally 4. would i get to run over/shoot any illegals and mount their heads on the wall? lol
lol thats kool ;D

Glad to see there trying to keep those criminals on the other side of the fence, I know all the legal and legit immigrants appreciate it as well.

Latest posts

Back