Cheatin motor..oooooo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Ok,i am going to race. And i want to put my quad in the production (stock) class. And what mods could i do inside the motor that they couldnt catch? Cuz i wanna go out and win, lol. And its not cheatin till u get caught. :cool:

I was thinking: piston, cam, bore the carb, shave head, p&p, bigger valves. Anything else? I am thinking that they might be able to catch the cam and p&p, the things that will give me the most power...go figure,lol

Ya Reggie,
Do a piston, bore the carb, and shave head....u shouldnt get caught... ;)..and if they ask what u have done to ur quad..lie to them ;D

Do u think think next year..when i turn 14..i would be able to race flat rack and mx with a raptor 350?

Ya Reggie,
Do a piston, bore the carb, and shave head....u shouldnt get caught... ;)..and if they ask what u have done to ur quad..lie to them ;D

Do u think think next year..when i turn 14..i would be able to race flat rack and mx with a raptor 350?

You probably could, BUT, if the track is ran by ama, u wont be able to because ur not 16. But I am 13, and i am going to race my quad at 2 tracks, one isnt ran by AMA, and the other is. The only way i am going to be able to race at the one ran by the ama is because the owners are really cool, so it really depends on the track. If u have any more quetions, PM me.

Ok,i am going to race. And i want to put my quad in the production (stock) class. And what mods could i do inside the motor that they couldnt catch? Cuz i wanna go out and win, lol. And its not cheatin till u get caught. :cool:

I was thinking: piston, cam, bore the carb, shave head, p&p, bigger valves. Anything else? I am thinking that they might be able to catch the cam and p&p, the things that will give me the most power...go figure,lol
i think thell know when a warrior is completely blowin everyone away with a **** load of mods... theyll see the carb for one and it will sound way different. U could prolly do valves and cam just dont go crazy cause someone will know.

American Motorcycle Association. They are like the racing gods, lol

[quote:667i3oie]Ok,i am going to race. And i want to put my quad in the production (stock) class. And what mods could i do inside the motor that they couldnt catch? Cuz i wanna go out and win, lol. And its not cheatin till u get caught. :cool:

i think thell know when a warrior is completely blowin everyone away with a **** load of mods... theyll see the carb for one and it will sound way different. U could prolly do valves and cam just dont go crazy cause someone will know.[/quote:667i3oie]

All they would have to do is pull off my my timing chain cover, and see the cam. And how would it sound different, and i am talking about keeping the stock carb, only boring it.

no, american MOTORCYCLE association, but ya they are pretty strickt on ages and quads.

wow you guys are retards, if your going to run a production class at an ama sanctioned class if you get caught be preparred to cough up 100 bucks

::)

and for racing you cant really run any classes if they go by ama rules, 16+ is a, b, and c, and air cooled only goes up to 300, and i think production is 16+ too, but i might be wrong?

[quote:3p88u08j]Ok,i am going to race. And i want to put my quad in the production (stock) class. And what mods could i do inside the motor that they couldnt catch? Cuz i wanna go out and win, lol. And its not cheatin till u get caught. :cool:

i think thell know when a warrior is completely blowin everyone away with a **** load of mods... theyll see the carb for one and it will sound way different. U could prolly do valves and cam just dont go crazy cause someone will know.[/quote:3p88u08j]

How would it sound different?

Sorry man but dont be an asshole just play by the rules so its fair for everyone

ya, but if im in the production class with the 350-400, the warrior wont standa chance unless u have one hell of a rider on it. And i know im not the best!

ya, but if im in the production class with the 350-400, the warrior wont standa chance unless u have one hell of a rider on it. And i know im not the best!

Dont expect to start winning everywhere either. This type of riding takes time to get used to, you have to get used to not being afraid to beat ur bike or slam the shifter down a gear even if you arent on the clutch in time. The first season I raced(last year) I won no races at all. Then this year I only raced 5 times with a piston, cam, port job, jetting, pipe, filter, suspension, a arms, and axle, just like everybody else. Heres what progress I made my second year (this year) of racing:

f33ce088.jpg

If you didnt read already, my first trophy was a bit of a rip but the last 4 I raced against my buddies warrior with his friend riding. Identical mods. The second race i didnt finish cause my chain popped. For me, the first year of racing wasnt too serious. Then i realized maybe i need to push it a little bit to get anywhere.

PS, invest in getting youre quad to handle before anything. You can have all the power in the world, but if you and the quad cant handle it, then was it really a wise investment?

Umm did anyone else catch the production part the pro class is a production class lol and they have thier motors modded to the MAX production only means you are running a motor thats VIN number Matches its Frames VIN number and the motor must be a current production model. Your best bet is in the 4 stroke C class.

Back