Chain Wax

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took boxheads advice and used some simple green on the rear of my quad. After using the maxima chain wax and riding right after putting it on and not letting it sit I got wax everywhere. 1 bottle cleaned up most of the mesh, there are a few thick spots that need to be scrubbed, but the majority of it is clean.

http://consumer.simplegreen.com/cons_prod_ori.php

That is the simple green product I used. It was 6 dollars at the local true value store we shop at for work. Prices are usually higher here then say Wal-Mart. It is well worth it. No scrubbing at all.

yep i just picked up some at wal-mart for under 5 bucks and the shits magic... it eats away at the grease spots and dirt ;D

I am glad I asked this question for sure. SimpleGreen has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

**** does wonders without damaging rubber components ect!!! I can guarantee this is about the best cleaner out there.

Mineral Spirts takes the Maxima Wax off too. I just soak a rag in mineral Spirts and wipe off the chain while spinning the wheels with the rear end on a jack, then reapply the Wax. If any over spray gets on the frame, wipe it before it sets up with a paper towel.

Back