Carburetor!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCassell

Reaction score
I snapped a bolt inside the carb. How can I get it out? I'm trying to upload the picture btw

Alright well its not gonna let me upload the picture. But its the bolt that holds the little white plastic piece that the accelerator rod pushes up

Alright well its not gonna let me upload the picture. But its the bolt that holds the little white plastic piece that the accelerator rod pushes up

If you can get with a pair of good vise grips that always works for me.. Im not sure if that bolt come out it might be casted in place?

Well it doesn't matter now. I busted the whole bracket.Now I need a whole nother carb. Smh

Next time go to Napa, Auto Zone..etc and get an easy out. Might get a set any how. When you're turning wrenches its always a good idea to have some on hand.
Best of luck getting her running again!

Live free/ride hard
Tiger2 out

Yeah I have a set but none as small as I needed. Next time ill definitely go buy some small ones lol and thanks!

You might be able to find that specific part on ebay, or find a "parts carb" and yes there is such thing, ebay has it somewhere

:tdown: no offence but that just makes you look weird, not starting a battle just my word of advice

Lol. None taken. Its something I acquired in the Army. Tiger2 was always my call sign. I guess its just come of those things that kinda sticks with ya.

Lol. None taken. Its something I acquired in the Army. Tiger2 was always my call sign. I guess its just come of those things that kinda sticks with ya.

If it comes with the army than show it off!!! :tup: (P.S. I'm extremely patriotic)

Back