Carb issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edcombs

Reaction score
alright just got this 01 wolverine. knew i had to do carb work but not this much. gonna have to get a new needle set and the diaphragm is completely screwed. the jets are 140 and 42.5 which i think is correct. please correct me if thats wrong. but on the bike before i took it off the gas line goes in towards the bottom right then a little above that there is another large nipple that had nothing hooked to it. not sure what it is or what is supposed to hook to it plz help me. thanks

Attachments

• carb.jpg
    carb.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 17
alright just got this 01 wolverine. knew i had to do carb work but not this much. gonna have to get a new needle set and the diaphragm is completely screwed. the jets are 140 and 42.5 which i think is correct. please correct me if thats wrong. but on the bike before i took it off the gas line goes in towards the bottom right then a little above that there is another large nipple that had nothing hooked to it. not sure what it is or what is supposed to hook to it plz help me. thanks
vent line just run one under the tank

Back