can't esily get out of reverse or find neutral.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesaintnr1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a 97 350. It's got a few hiccups and this one is becomign a pain. I can easily shift into reverse by using the reverse cable and shifting down. However, I cannot get the thing out of reverse :loco:. I usually have to shut the machine down and keep going back and forth until I get the netural light.

I also (occasionaly ) have a hard time finding neutral when shifting down.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

N.

I jus bought an 04 with almost the same problem, I found that if your rollin backwards slightly it comes outta reverse a lot better. Sometimes I gotta reach down using my arm to pull it up, and when your downshifting if it doesn't do that distinctive "click" its not shifting, jus use your whole foot with a little more pressure and it should downshift better!! Hope this helps some!!

I've tried ... usually , to get out of reverse, I have to cut the power and rock the bike back and forth while lifting the shifter with my hand looking for the neutral light. I wish someone could diag, this. I'm more than fine dropping a clutch in if that's what it takes to fix it.

Latest posts

Back