Can you?...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffreys01WARRIOR

Reaction score
can you use any soleinoid for a 350 warrior? im going to try to use a lawnmower solenoid ? my is dead and is just clicking now.....also when it clicks? like the whole solenoid is clicking does that mean its fried?

Clean the terminals super good... Had an issue with mine, thought it was bad, just corroded on terminals...

Mine did that and it was the starter locked up. You can easily test your solenoid by using a multi meter. Good luck

can you use any soleinoid for a 350 warrior? im going to try to use a lawnmower solenoid ? my is dead and is just clicking now.....also when it clicks? like the whole solenoid is clicking does that mean its fried?

......... You can easily test your solenoid by using a multi meter. Good luck

Like Bigbuck said....pull out your multimeter.

To add, though, the Solenoid is a higher capacity "Switch" or "Relay." With a true 10-13 volts applied, with a clean ground, the "larger" terminals will have "Zero Ohms" measured across them. If it reads "infinity" then you have a bad part.

Good Luck.....

-Rhyno

Like Bigbuck said....pull out your multimeter.

To add, though, the Solenoid is a higher capacity "Switch" or "Relay." With a true 10-13 volts applied, with a clean ground, the "larger" terminals will have "Zero Ohms" measured across them. If it reads "infinity" then you have a bad part.

Good Luck.....

-Rhyno

okay..umm....i only understand half of that because im 16 and i only know some stuff about the warrior like the basics...so im going to let my dad help me... thanks tho :)

okay guys if your having the same problem i fixed it....it was my starter it worked but the started needed cleaned it had dirt in it....fires right up now!

Back