CAMS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I know its been talked about before, but a cam and only a cam , does it make a different , and what cam is best for bottom end and mid ?

A cam basically determines where your power is, and adds a small amount throughout. I would go for top end power and midrange on the warrior motor since you have six gears that overlap. The best choices would be web cams, megacycle, or a regrind done by powroll ect.

y should we help this guy im pretty shure its the same guy that completely dissed us???

Because this isnt High School drama BS.
yea i see where your commin from but this guy said something like he thought we were all imature and hated the site, and i think he should go to another forum and find his answers

if his name is in white doesn't it mean he's already gone??? so then why is everybody stll writing useless junk in his useless post?

if his name is in white doesn't it mean he's already gone??? so then why is everybody stll writing useless junk in his useless post?
yea hes not here but its still the guy that said that u know... y shouuld we help him out hes the one that said **** and left

Back