BMX Freestyle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol that was hilarious i about died laughing. the music is perfect for it. they need to learn how to build ramps better

huh? didn't look too painful. even if it was I wouldn't be laying there. but damn thats a terrible jump

it WAS a good jump...just sat out in the rain for likea year...just took it out that day. needless to say it was a little rotten......gahahhahaaa funniest thing ever...oh yeah and the reason he was laying there forever was not due to pain but due to it being so damn funny....music = Carl Orff's Carmina Burana ...if anyone wanted to know lol

nah...free BMX bikes are good...gahaha the one i'm riding is like 20 lbs and is a mongoose (shitty bike, was free) and the bike he is riding is like 10 lbs and is a dyno (semi-good, and was $5) so yeah i have more coming so :)

I changed from a Haro BMX to a Trek mountain bike hardtail with disk brakes and I love it. way better than bmx. you can do way bigger things and jump easier. now if I get back on a bmx it feels soooo small and I suck at BMXing now. mountain bikes are better

Back