Big wheel spacers???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is on the front, you get a lot of bump steer. It is also not nearly as strong as it really should be. If you aren't jumping stuff you probably would not have any issues, but it is still a higher chance of breaking and some thing bad going down.

I have 1.5 spacers in the front and love them! Don't run them with flipped rims. Ball joints will fail

I have 1.5 spacers in the front and love them! Don't run them with flipped rims. Ball joints will fail

This makes no sense. It's the same exact things.

I never had an issue with my old wheel spacers. But LOTS of people have had issues. I'll never use wheel spacers again.

how does wheel spacer have anything to do with "Motor, Transmission, Electrical, Intake & Exhaust"

post stuff in right section plz!

This makes no sense. It's the same exact things.

I never had an issue with my old wheel spacers. But LOTS of people have had issues. I'll never use wheel spacers again.

No I mean dont run spacers with flipped rims lol

Agreed with bones

Last edited:
how does wheel spacer have anything to do with "Motor, Transmission, Electrical, Intake & Exhaust"

post stuff in right section plz!

Hey dumb-**** this is in "Chassis, Suspension, Braking, & Tires" act like I'm a dumb ass learn to read

Ok first off back up that it was in the motor stuff , and even iff i did putt it in the wrong section it was probly put in there on accident , and i thought this was the nice forum ive been on other forums where people wer allways D-bags and i allways came back here because (i thought) people on here wer nice , but i gess not posting sompthing in the wring section makes me a totall retard , and people pack up agenst you , now i see exactly why "liftedhigh" flipped out and left , because you people pack up and pick on people , i just asked a question but people dont answer the questions just start conversation and argue , ill probly have to google all my questions no be cause no one wil give me any good responces , the only nice people here that answers questions is "BeastlyWarrior228" and a couple others , but thats it , and im just the town-idiot that everyone wants to pick on , oh yeah my dog that i had for 17 years died last night , so especially now i dont want to take any crap...

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with this forum or the people on it.

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

You were wrong here he did not say anything offensive. Your the one that flipped so if you want to be another "liftedhigh" go right ahead

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Ok first off back up that it was in the motor stuff , and even iff i did putt it in the wrong section it was probly put in there on accident , and i thought this was the nice forum ive been on other forums where people wer allways D-bags and i allways came back here because (i thought) people on here wer nice , but i gess not posting sompthing in the wring section makes me a totall retard , and people pack up agenst you , now i see exactly why "liftedhigh" flipped out and left , because you people pack up and pick on people , i just asked a question but people dont answer the questions just start conversation and argue , ill probly have to google all my questions no be cause no one wil give me any good responces , the only nice people here that answers questions is "BeastlyWarrior228" and a couple others , but thats it , and im just the town-idiot that everyone wants to pick on , oh yeah my dog that i had for 17 years died last night , so especially now i dont want to take any crap...
Bullshit, multiple people gave you good answers
Nobody was a dick about you posting in the wrong section he was just pointing it out. YOU were the one who freaked out. YOU are the one starting ****. You don't know the whole story on liftedhigh. So you cannot say anything about him or what he did. He got banned for a reason. Now stop having a fit.

but i gess not posting sompthing in the wring section makes me a totall retard , and people pack up agenst you , now i see exactly why "liftedhigh" flipped out and left , because you people pack up and pick on people

Butthurt much? There's a little red "X" at the upper, right corner of your screen. Click it if you can handle some sarcasm and truth.

Wow not cool ppl but I can short of agree with OP ppl do tend to gang bang with no vaseline on occasion . Personally op dont take it personal just guys been guys .

First my buddy statv had 3 quarts of oil taken by oil fairies and sent to sparky, Now careless wrex and alex in a pissing match about bones LMAO. This place is a comedy forum today... Fellas, put on the big girl panties, agree to disagree, try and post things in the proper department whether ya did this time or not , and quit fighting others fights man it makes you look like a dickhead! AND STOP :beat::thanks:

First my buddy statv had 3 quarts of oil taken by oil fairies and sent to sparky, Now careless wrex and alex in a pissing match about bones LMAO. This place is a comedy forum today... Fellas, put on the big girl panties, agree to disagree, try and post things in the proper department whether ya did this time or not , and quit fighting others fights man it makes you look like a dickhead! AND STOP :beat::thanks:

I see your the clown for the day huh. I'm just speaking the truth and btw I'm not fighting anyone fight just stating my opinion

I DECLAIR A PEACE-TREATY!!! Like the one guy sayed "agree to disagree" , boo-hoo it was in the wrong section , lets get over it allready...

Back