BIG JUMP PROOF...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've hit some big **** before... but never any bigger a double like that... tabletop at most.. and that was only 45-50 ft

umm...this double is 70 feet...eat it bitches :) thanks for the kind words lol

Hey klutch i know what im getting into, I would hit a freestyle jump if i had one, the track im going to ( eagle bridge motoX ) has a hugetable top, so you can like work your way though.. so yeah i want to get that high.. just got to go for it.. and commit to it. i just hope my raptor has enough power to connect jumps lol

Hey klutch i know what im getting into, I would hit a freestyle jump if i had one, the track im going to ( eagle bridge motoX ) has a hugetable top, so you can like work your way though.. so yeah i want to get that high.. just got to go for it.. and commit to it. i just hope my raptor has enough power to connect jumps lol
Good luck working your way ona huge table top, If you arent gonna go all out then dont go for it. With your stock suspension you'll either break a bone on you or somehting on your bike, and Im not too sure if a 350 has the power to get all the bigger jumps, if theirs a long take off sure, but for those right out of the turns youre f'd.

lol...i agree with him...it has power but not enuf acceleration due to it being so fat (heavy) i can hit all the jumps my friend can (yfz) but none of them are all out of a turn..

mclarenkid69 I doubt you wouldn't even try to clear one of those jumps. If you did, you'd probly die right there. LOL a lot could go wrong. with the stock suspension. a lot of raptors and warriors bottom out on jumps half that size. and in that video he was lucky he landed good otherwise you could be in serious trouble. but it was a nice vid, I couldn't do that.

easy now people....u don't give the warrior suspension the respect (not too much now) that it deserves...and i wasn't "LUCKY" to land right that's skill...if it was luck..then i wouldn't ahve landed "safely" every time i hit the jump ...

easy now people....u don't give the warrior suspension the respect (not too much now) that it deserves...and i wasn't "LUCKY" to land right that's skill...if it was luck..then i wouldn't ahve landed "safely" every time i hit the jump ...
Well true that I never bottomed out my suspension, but then again I never cased any of the double I hit with the warrior.
I was just saying the warrior is pretty hard to get up for speed to do the technical stuff on an mx track, They are unmatched in the trails though!!!
And I didnt question your riding skill if thats what you interpreted zuzzu lol You got skills man, If it was luck you would have died the second time around haha

The song is "The end of heartache by killswitch engaged"

zuzzu you should make another vid. i havent seen one warrior vid like this yet, its so bad ass, and ive been looking since i last put a comment on here and that was like 2 months ago or somthing.

uhhh...maybe...let winter go away and we'll go back..

Latest posts

Back