big gun evo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big gun has always been known as one of the best fourstroke exhaust makers. So i would imagine its a really good exaust system, they look sweet as hell too. If i was buying an exhaust and had that kind of money it what i would get. ;D

awsome pipe... great throttle response and mid to top end is sick... it will give a bottom end boost also. I also think the evo is even beter soo i would pic one up if i had the chance to get another pipe ;D o yea they sound sick but there kinnda on the loud side but its a really deep awsome sound... u guys will love the pipe!! ;D

My friend had a big gun slip-on and he didnt like it because it got rif of some of his horepower. So dont get the slip-on.

My friend had a big gun slip-on and he didnt like it because it got rif of some of his horepower. So dont get the slip-on.

:eek: ::) Did your friend re-jet it cause if he didnt no wonder it lost horsepower on the 450r's if you put a tiny hole in the airbox and dont rejet you'll get a 4hp loss granted it wont be as dramatic on a Warrior but its still the same concept.

Yamaharaptor 350 can you spin those sur traks or are they to heavy?
on payvment i actually can ill get some pics but i hate to do it cause it starts to bounce from the lugs and spacing haha ill try and get some pics of my layin some rubber in a week or 2 ;D

Yamaharaptor 350 can you spin those sur traks or are they to heavy?
were u sayin like spinin em on payvement or dirt?? i can on both easily.... the sur tracs are really not all the heavy.

Back