best oil?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namelesskilla

Reaction score
I wanted to know what's the best 20-40 oil to use I want have the best oil in my bike

i have castrol syntec in mine and i havent had any problems with it and ive heard that amsoil is supposed to be really good too.

Mazolla pure corn oil. According to Griff all oil is the same........

lmao. I prefer sunflower oil. I know they're all the same, but sunflower oil is supposed to be healthier or something.

I prefer vegetable oil myself. On long rides I bring a bag of frozen french fries and when I get hungry I drop them down the oil fill hole. After about 20 minutes I fish them out and have my lunch.

According to Griff all oil is the same........

Haha.... :p

I believe it had to do with what is, or is not, "wet clutch safe".

Most automotive motor oils are safe, but marketing misinformation by the makers of MC specific oil is quite rampant, and a lot of people fall for it.

Its your money though, spend it on whatever works for ya, or makes ya happy :)

Personally, Mobil1 10w30 and Amsoil SAE 10w30 makes me happy :D

I used amsoil when i made the switch from yamalube to maxum 20w 50 the shifting and clutch were the same. when i switch to amsoil the shifts were smoother and the clutch was also smoother. the change is amazing and i feel more confident with amsoil 10w40

Back