Best-looking

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those DVX's are sweet looking quads. I saw a tony stewert edition in gander mountain, although i dont like tony stewert or anytihng id have to say if i was buying one of the 400's thats what it would be.
2006dvx400ts.jpg

I like the yfz or banshee more though.

Those DVX's are sweet looking quads. I saw a tony stewert edition in gander mountain, although i dont like tony stewert or anytihng id have to say if i was buying one of the 400's thats what it would be.
2006dvx400ts.jpg

I like the yfz or banshee more though.

my uncle has the green dvx... they are sweet quads.. but feel real stiff. the seat is hard like a board... but its got the power

The dvx plastics are titties, that would be nice to just throw the fenders on for the spring mud. All the new 400's seem to look too high for me, it wasn't till my buddy got elkas that he could match me on the turns. The linkage and zero preload shocks helped him out a shitload.

the front of the predator looks sorta like an owl
you know, 2 big round headlighs and that point that comes down inbetween, what were they thinking

[quote:70qlq8ma]ima have to go with the 1987 honda 250 ex lol............... nah deff the yfz450..

they didnt make a 250ex in 87 unless your refering to the 250x [/quote:70qlq8ma] i dont know wht the hell it was lol all i know is it was around that year, its was a 250 and it was a fourstroke

Latest posts

Back