Best jetting setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorPride87

Reaction score
87 warrior stock lid along with filter but I'm running a aftermarket exhaust. Any ideas also a good place to buy just the jets? Not a kit?

I am going to have to pull an LBjamm here and say that this has been beaten to death on these forums. www.jetsrus.com but you should definitely do a search for this next time. Also, I would go up one on the main jet and see if that is all you need.

87 warrior stock lid along with filter but I'm running a aftermarket exhaust. Any ideas also a good place to buy just the jets? Not a kit?

Go right to a dealer jets are only a couple bucks and just a couple different sizes Id start with a 45 pilot and 147.5 or 150 main!

Is jetsrus legit? Has anyone used it? Closest yamaha dealer to me is 70 mile from me. I'm at about 1500 feet above sea level.

Why ask where to get them, get the answer, then ask if it's legit? I wouldn't have told you to buy them there if they weren't legit. smh

I am going to have to pull an LBjamm here and say that this has been beaten to death on these forums. www.jetsrus.com but you should definitely do a search for this next time. Also, I would go up one on the main jet and see if that is all you need.

Couldn't of said it better myself. lol

JetsRUs is legit, but pricey... I remember it's like 5 bucks a jet and 10 for shipping? A bit overpriced for my opinion, but they do a 5 - 10 day shipment. Shop around if your at all worried.

FYI I am running an open lid, K&N + Outerwears, and a White Bros slip on. I will be bumping my main to a 150....

Thanks guys! I just thought the website looks kindly sketchy.

Last edited:
Back