Best Duner

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
I was reading my dirtwheels mag and I think the best dune machine ever is the HERBST YFZ built by QuadTech. That thing is so ******* nice. Its got everything.Its got a unique rim that no other quad has, its got these funky + shaped spinners. carbon fiber, chrome, everything that I can possibly think of. Except it doesn't mention any engine mods. Its got so much chrome holy **** just looking at while I type this. DAM! I'll try and get a picture for you guys.

Yeah pics would be awsome. Sounds like a nice machine. I thought the DS650 was supposed to be like the ultimate dune quad straight from the factory? I personally think there is nothing better than an extremely insane built banshee. Hands down.

QUADZILLA!! My cousin had one. Bad machines! I know a guy who has one sitting in his basement. I doubt it's been rode in a couple of years. But he cranks it up and lets it run so it's still all good. He may ride it around the house, but no serious riding.

Back