Best Duner

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider13

Reaction score
I was reading my dirtwheels mag and I think the best dune machine ever is the HERBST YFZ built by QuadTech. That thing is so ******* nice. Its got everything.Its got a unique rim that no other quad has, its got these funky + shaped spinners. carbon fiber, chrome, everything that I can possibly think of. Except it doesn't mention any engine mods. Its got so much chrome holy **** just looking at while I type this. DAM! I'll try and get a picture for you guys.

Yeah pics would be awsome. Sounds like a nice machine. I thought the DS650 was supposed to be like the ultimate dune quad straight from the factory? I personally think there is nothing better than an extremely insane built banshee. Hands down.

QUADZILLA!! My cousin had one. Bad machines! I know a guy who has one sitting in his basement. I doubt it's been rode in a couple of years. But he cranks it up and lets it run so it's still all good. He may ride it around the house, but no serious riding.

Latest posts

Back