BEER?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rollingstone? that's a band and a magazine, but not a beer. How's rolling rock sound?

BUSCH BUSCH LIGHT BUD LIGHT they all drink the same....busch 30 packs only 13.99 so i usually drink busch / busch light ..

Yeah, you can tell it's a boys poll, there's no whiskey on there. Go sip some Tullamore Dew or some Jack (more of a bourbon than anything if you ask me) and get back to me.

Yeah, you can tell it's a boys poll, there's no whiskey on there. Go sip some Tullamore Dew or some Jack (more of a bourbon than anything if you ask me) and get back to me.

TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

i like to drink the captain if i wanna get fed up... but bud lite taste the best to me

rollingstone? that's a band and a magazine, but not a beer. How's rolling rock sound?
haha you got it im gonna make a god bar tender aint i.. but i wasnt it the right state of mind when i made this poll ::) ;D

for me anything that will knock me on my ass CHEAP... vodka and keystone will so olny like $20 for a liter of 80 proof and a 30 pack of keysone

Back