BEER?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them frogs would make the cap'n walk his own plank!

The Cap'n has a sword! He'd have froglegs for dinner!!

Or let his parrot take care of them little green bastards!

But he is always standing on one leg! They'd trip him up and the damn drunk would fall on his own sword! I can see it now: three frogs on the rail of a ship saying "Bud--wise--ur".

I wonder if they have their own clydesdayles

But he is always standing on one leg! They'd trip him up...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!

If the tripped him up, he'd just take his pegleg off and beat the little green buggers to a pulp!

..... i think they should get together and invite some chicks and have a party on the cruise ship

I've never drunk but one glass of wine (Muskadine Wine). Never a wine cooler.

I haven't done much drinking at all since my son was born. Actually I've drank more corn liquor than everything else combined. Drinking just lost it's appeal when I was actually old enough to buy it legally (except for the home brew).

lol...you may be right, but I think it'll be my baby girl that'll do that to me! She can hold up any finger she wants to and you'll see me already wrapped around it.

lol...you may be right, but I think it'll be my baby girl that'll do that to me! She can hold up any finger she wants to and you'll see me already wrapped around it.

"Foresight is your friend...."
;D

I've never drunk but one glass of wine (Muskadine Wine). Never a wine cooler.

I haven't done much drinking at all since my son was born. Actually I've drank more corn liquor than everything else combined. Drinking just lost it's appeal when I was actually old enough to buy it legally (except for the home brew).

its a good thing though that you dont drink around your kids.. i see parents all the time drunk around there little kids like 3-9 and they would rather buy beer for themsleves rather than buying their kid a toy or candy or suntin like that... and the parents are wondering why child services are after there ass... and then when /if the cs do take the kids then it makes the kids hate the ppl that got them outta that sititution.. for taking them away form their parents :-/...... there is a time to drink and a time to know when you should'nt

xkingraptor350x, I think one day you will grow up and be a wonderful role model.

He was being serious. And thanks, thats the way I see it too. I'm sure we all know people like you described.

Back