BeastlyWarrior228

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the latest, I'm still gonna do some polishing to the wheels and some more pc. Also might be due for a set of rings and clutch again soon. Now running a stock head with a hotcam and an edelbrock carb.

73d3c974f6ac1d956bab16e4989479e0_zps2c90bd75.jpg

Flexx bars should be in this week and the top end getting redone with an 83.5mm 11-1 wiseco. running a hotcam stge 1 currently and really like it and waiting until spring to use the edle and duners intake

Looking great! How much brighter are those led headlights than stock, as far as distance ahead they shine is concerned?

Nice GBCs! cant wait for my rear ambushes to go out so i can have GBC all around

nope picked up gbcs, 240 for a set at summit racing 5 min away and love them. not sure on the bend, the seller didn't know. the headlights are probably more than twice as bright than stock, just what was needed

Great job, one of the best looking warriors i've seen. Do you have any vids of that yoshimura exhaust? And did you need to rejet carb?

I've also ordered a fasst flexx handlebar, hope to recive it next week from Irvine, California (at least that's what ebay says). It's a 15 degree bend quad low. What bend is yours, Beastmode17?

Back