Barkers Performance Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmode17

Reaction score
Finally more top notch companies are releasing parts for the 350 Raptors, Barkers performance are well known for there famous duals at the raptor rallys. This exhaust looks badass, From their website the exhaust will give you better low end and mid range for those that need more, Made from 304 stainless steel and has many options for customization. Muffler can be polished or powdercoated, and black, blue, red and yellow aluminum tags. The only down fall to it is the price 579 for a full system brushed or ceramic coated. Im very pleased with my Big gun EVO X but this might be worth switching to. Another plus to this exhaust I haven't seen anyone with it, its been on the market less than a month. Heres the pic from there website

Last edited:
Pat made a custom headpipe just like that one for Weston to use on Wall-e
only thing the brake lines need to be moved

Barkers are Top notch for 660s and 700's so I know it has to be badass for the 350's. When I seen it I said damn another part to the list. Ive wanted a Sparks since I got my 350 but I would be pleased with this since its a direct fit, Its got that wow factor cause no one has it yet.

that's some nice stuff barkers exhausts are sweet. im currently in the design phase of my own exhaust system, something ive been wanting to do for awhile. im basing it off the Helmholtz resonance theory to hopefully improve scaveging and a low db

Back