Badass pulling warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
I haven't been on the site in forever, but I saw one of the most extreme warriors i've ever seen this past weekend and had to share it. This was at Olde Tyme Days in Dover, PA on August 20th, competing in the garden tractor and ATV pulls. The whole time I was sitting in line to run I couldn't take my eyes off this beast. And it tore stuff up, damn the thing was fast!

761fb58f6c784d1e07c95af58a05c646.jpg

0c105e6fed39333498a63b39588c7bb7.jpg

14cb8e3bdee2e081e71353e83ad9ccb7.jpg

Doesn't look like the 350cc engine in there though? At least is looks different to me. I don't know how the 350 could turn those giant wheels! You see the size of that rear sprocket! lol

You should of snagged a video of the runs.

Definitely not the stock motor. It's a Yamaha crotch rocket motor, and the way it dragged 4000 pounds down the track like it was nothing, I'd say it was probably a 1000cc. And the sprocket on this and the other pullers running motorcycle engines were massive, i think you'd have to get one custom made.

Hells yeashel. Was it a girl behind the bars too?

Welcome back Yama. Stick around man. Cool pics.

Actually, from what I remember it was a guy riding it. There was another one there with just the rear fenders off a warrior, also said amanda on it. I don't know the whole story but I could only guess that amanda has too many toys to play with all of them at the same time... idk

Dayum. Baddest warrior I've ever seen too, as far as pull wise. I wouldnt wana just ride that thing I have a feeling it'd be unpleasant lol

Latest posts

Back